No Ordinary Financial Services Firm
At PY Financial Services, we like to think we’re anything but an ordinary financial services firm with a unique approach – to both the wealth creation process and to the style of relationship we have with our clients.
We’ve been helping people to consider their financial options for over 30 years now, and we understand how confusing and frustrating it can be.
No matter what age or stage of life you have reached, there is always something you can do to improve your chances of financial security and prosperity.
Our relationships with our clients are better characterised as partnerships than as one-off transactions. Our primary objective is always to use the resources at our, and our clients’ disposal, to improve their financial futures. We work tirelessly with our clients to deliver financial solutions to meet this objective. We help our clients with everything from insurance and finance, to shares, property and managed funds.
5 Reasons Why Clients Choose PY Financial Services
- Local – Our client enjoy been able to ‘drop-in’ and visit our office, conveniently located in Albury.
- History of Results – We’ve been servicing the Albury region since 1983. Our thriving business is a testament to our dedication to provide consistent, personalised service and results to our clients.
- Team of Specialists – We have specialists in retirement planning, small business planning and financial planning for women. With over two decades of experience in providing financial solutions for people just like you, gives us strengths beyond the boundaries of standard strategies and advice.
- Client Partnerships – The financial planning relationship is a long and enduring one. It doesn’t just happen. It’s not just a once only session. It grows and endures, much like a doctor-patient relationship. Over the years it becomes involved with complex and sensitive personal issues
- Lifestyle Focus – We understand the interconnections between your financial and non-financial goals. So we don’t ask you to box them up separately. Instead, we deliberately offer a very holistic approach.
Our Humble Beginnings
PY Financial Services was started by Peter Yonson in 1983. Initially, Peter advised in the areas of risk (life) insurance, income protection, investment insurance and superannuation. It soon became apparent to Peter that his clients wanted more than just insurance and superannuation (however important these may be). They wanted total financial solutions that allowed them to maximise their available resources for safe and prosperous futures.
In response to this obvious need, Peter headed to Deakin University where he graduated a few years later with a Diploma in Financial Planning. As a Certified Financial Planner Peter was now able to offer his clients the comprehensive range of financial solutions that they desperately wanted. This includes almost everything from insurance and superannuation, to fund management, share brokerage, margin lending and self-managed funds.
To date, more than 2,000 clients have enjoyed the fruits of Peter’s remarkable attention to detail and almost encyclopedic knowledge of finance and investment. Click here to read what our clients are saying about their partnership with PY Financial Services.
Peter Yonson Financial Services presently has a dedicated team of seven. Each team member carries full AMP core accreditation.